- Sinclair Brook are proud of their connection with Entrust Foundation. Sinclair Brook is a specialist real estate development group with a passion for true partnership in all their business dealings. It is this appreciation of true partnering that links Sinclair Brook to Entrust. Sinclair Brook place a high value on leadership and management and appreciate the way Entrust seeks to manage projects well and work with local partners to develop their capacity.
- Norton Consultants are proud supporters of Entrust Foundation. Norton Consultants is an internationally-recognised electrical engineering consulting business undergirded by principles of harmony, honesty, excellence and integrity, traits they see in Entrust Foundation. The company has a strong sense of social responsibility and their partnership with Entrust enables them to fulfil their passion to make the world a better place.
- REDgum Communications has had first-hand experience of the work Entrust does, having travelled with Richard on one of his trips. REDgum Communications helps people to experience dramatic improvement in their abilities to express, influence and inspire. They are proud of their connection with Entrust who also work to dramatically improve people, this time in their ability to live full and dignified lives, something REDgum passionately believes in.
- BMD Commercial Coatings has partnered with Entrust since 2013. BMD’s ethical approach to work and desire to give back to those less fortunate make this a strong partnership, with BMD having a unique approach to fundraising which allows clients to also participate. BMD Commercial Coatings have a passion for excellence and innovation, and find these qualities in Entrust.
- WINconnect specialise in the establishment and operation of embedded networks for electricity and the energy on-selling process across Victoria, NSW, Queensland and South Australia. They are passionate about supporting pressing social challenges throughout some of the poorest nations. Together with Entrust, WINconnect is supporting comprehensive, long-term programs focussed on sustainability and social entrepreneurship that transform the lives of those within the affected communities.
- Commonfolk Coffee Company is a specialty coffee roastery, cafe and retailer based on the Mornington Peninsula. They are committed to sourcing and roasting the world’s finest coffees. In 2014 they established Zukuka Coffee – a collective of small-scale coffee farms in Mbale, in the Eastern Ugandan highlands. These farms will allow local subsistence farmers the chance to improve their farming, harvesting and processing skills – and get paid fairly to do so. Twenty cents from every coffee sold is donated to ‘The Cup That Counts’. Funds are managed in partnership with Entrust Foundation, ensuring 100% gets to Uganda!
- Generosity is a core value of Grandma’s Jars. We believe ‘People Matter’ and that true success in life is not about how much we can get but rather how much we can give. Our relationship with Entrust has enabled us to ‘live out’ our core values and build Grandma’s Jars on a foundation of generosity. At Grandma’s Jars Budgeting we are passionate about helping people live to a budget, build savings, get out of debt and build a strong financial foundation. Our hope is that in giving people the tools and support they need to master their own finances, they will one day be in a position to help others.
- Cubic Promote, supplies promotional products all around Australia. We are the experts in providing merchandise personalised with your graphics and logos. We have provided to over 10,000 different businesses and organisations throughout Australia with quality items such as promotional bags, apparel, USB memory sticks and much more.
- Secret Sisterhood is a movement of amazing women and girls. They offer beautiful jewellery, inspired event and community gatherings. Ninety percent of all profits are donated to women’s charities including the Entrust Foundation. They started secretly online, in houses, offices and communities. The Secret Sisterhood are a special few, that will change the world by helping and empowering those who are disadvantaged because of their gender. They aim to create a million-strong community of women and girls who vow to empower, uplift and support one another.